Feb. 08, 2019 | By Chamber Staff
Savannah SCORE Presents, “Lessons Learned During The Early Years of Owning a Small Business”
During this session, the latest in SCORE’s popular “Tools To Grow Your Business” seminar series, a panel of successful small business owners from Savannah will share strategies and tips to overcome typical challenges and pitfalls and share about many operational and policy issues faced by entrepreneurs during the early stages of building a business. Intended for entrepreneurs planning to start a business or in the early launch stage, the session will provide an opportunity for attendees to seek advice on a broad range of topics such as:
- Typical managerial missteps during the early period and recovery strategies
- Tools designed to track business performance trends
- How to form and leverage partnerships and business networks
- How to avoid cash flow management traps
- The importance of using social media platforms to drive sales
- Keys to managing effective customer relations
Panelists Greg Stinson, former owner of Comfort Keepers; Linda Fuller, owner of La Terra Natural Oils; and Gregg Black, owner of Patriot Postal Services, have all started and managed successful businesses in the Savannah marketplace.
The panel discussion is on Thursday, February 21 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 pm. at SCORE Savannah’s offices, 111 E. Liberty Street. Registration is required as seats are limited. The session fee is $20, payable in advance or at the door. To register call SCORE at 912-652-4335.
Become a Member
Visit our site for more information.GO!